Peoplecert DevOps Fundementals
2 Day course
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals: Effectiveness & efficiency beyond comparison
What you’ll learn
The Fundamentals level of the PeopleCert DevOps qualification scheme is aimed at anyone who wishes to become an efficient member of a DevOps environment. If you’re looking for a higher level certification, you can review PeopleCert DevOps Leadership.
Improve collaboration and communication
Candidates get guidance on how to work with DevOps practices and how to achieve better collaboration and communication. PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals course provides the candidate with solid knowledge and understanding of DevOps terms, principles, tools and practices, and how to use tools efficiently and effectively within a DevOps environment to achieve business goals, using a full-stack approach.
Improve workflow critical factors
Gain an understanding on the importance of communication, collaboration, integration, and automation in the DevOps movement, as critical factors, that improve the workflow between software developers and IT operations professionals and support organisations in their digital transformation journey.
Learn through hands-on guidance how the DevOps cultural and professional movement supports organisational efforts to reduce costs, while increasing agility, speed of execution, and output quality.
With PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals, you will learn about:
- History and need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 essential practices of DevOps
Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals addresses the needs of:
PeopleCert DevOps Qualifications are designed for professionals in software and applications development, IT department, as well as business analysts, project and product managers, and anyone aspiring to gain knowledge of DevOps principles.
- No specific prior knowledge required
- Familiarity with ISO standards and other service management framework (e.g. ITIL) is helpful
- General knowledge and understanding of service management helps
Who this course is for:
- IT service management practitioners
- ISO consultants
- IT service management auditors
- Professionals looking to get certified in DevOps Foundation
- Anyone interested in IT service management
This course is run in our Adelaide office, but broadcast live via our own live streaming platform.
All students get full access to the course, the trainer during and after the course, as well as the elearning site for 12 months.