ITIL® 4 Foundation Course 2 Days
2 Day course
ITIL® 4 has been designed to help organisations meet the increasing demand from the current complex digital environment. ITIL 4 has been designed to be compatible with ITIL v3 to further add knowledge to a fantastic framework.
The benefits for you to move to ITIL 4 are:
- Keeping your Best Practice skills up to date
- Use the latest knowledge to save money and time at work
- Better understand the current concepts used by Best in Class service providers (Dell, HP, Microsoft, Amazon, Google)
All students commence their ITIL certification journey with the ITIL 4 Foundation certification.
- Students who are new to ITIL can take an ITIL 4 Foundation course.
- two day course
- no course pre-requisites
- Students with existing ITIL v3 Foundation certification can continue the journey with the shorter Upgrade to ITIL 4 Foundation course.
- one day course (with pre assessment via the Champions Portal
- Students MUST have passed the ITIL v3 Foundation and completed a Champions ITIL assessment before attending this course
New ITIL 4 Certification options
After passing ITIL 4 Foundation, two separate certifications may be pursued.
To obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (ITIL MP) designation or ITIL Strategic Leader (ITIL SL) designation, the candidate must complete all modules in the relevant stream, with ITIL Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve being a universal module for both streams.
If you successfully attain both, you will be eligible for assessment to become an ITIL Master.
The ITIL 4 Certification Scheme comprises the following modules:
- ITIL Foundation
- ITIL Specialist, with three modules:
- Create, Deliver and Support
- Drive Stakeholder Value
- High Velocity IT
- ITIL Strategist, with one module:
- Direct, Plan and Improve
- ITIL Leader, with one module:
- Digital and IT Strategy
- ITIL Master (To be determined how it will be offered)
The ITIL MP is the only bridge for ITIL v3 certified candidates. This is for existing ITIL Expert or anyone with at least 17 credits in the existing ITIL v3 certification scheme. The transition module leads to the ITIL Managing Professional designation.
The ITIL4 Foundation course audience includes all teams across the IT functions, including:
- IT Service Management
- Operations and Incident management
- IT Change & Release management
- IT Supplier & Vendor management
- Business Analysis and Design
- Business analysts
- IT Architects
- IT Project & Programme Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Information Security management
This course is run in our Adelaide office, but broadcast live via our own live streaming platform.
All students get full access to the course, the trainer during and after the course, as well as the elearning site for 12 months.