($1100 Inc GST) ITIL®4 Foundation Course 3 Days Feb 4-6th 2020
This course is run in our Adelaide office Harmer House - Level 2, 5 Leigh Street, Adelaide 5000, South Australia, AUSTRALIA
We are a Globally accredited Authorized Training Organization Via Peoplecert on behalf of AXELOS.
Please see our accreditation here.
The objectives of this course is to help the candidates understand the key concepts of service management and the ITIL 4 service management framework and better prepare for the ITIL® (4) Foundation examination. In addition to the course we offer a rich learning experience that helps the participants understand ITIL 4 and relate ITIL to their own work environment. This rich learning experience is supported by additional learning tools such as pre-course reading materials, post-course reading material, and assessment tools such as the award-winning Champions. The course contains practical material for reference back in the workplace.
All full paying students get access to the following:
- Face to face instruction for entire ITIL4 Foundation Course
- 1 x Printed student manual
- 1 x Exam voucher (Exam is taken on day 3 of course)
- Delicious meals from a selection of cafes in the local area are included in the price
- Mock exams, additional readings, and handouts (PDF format)
- Pre exam coaching, tips and tricks review session
- Access to Elearning site and all additional resources
- Access to Champions portal for self-assessment
- Access to certified ITIL Expert via online forum and LMS support
- Participation in this course gives you discount on all intermediate ITIL4 Courses (Available march 2020)
ITIL® 4 has been designed to help organisations meet the increasing demand from the current complex digital environment. ITIL 4 has been designed to be compatible with ITIL v3 to further add knowledge to a fantastic framework.
The benefits for you to move to ITIL 4 are:
- Keeping your Best Practice skills up to date
- Use the latest knowledge to save money and time at work
- Better understand the current concepts used by Best in Class service providers (Dell, HP, Microsoft, Amazon, Google)
This course pricing includes the ITIL 4 Foundation Certificate Exam at the end of day 2 of the course. It is a 60 minute exam, with 40 multiple choice questions and a pass mark of 65%. Free access to the award winning Champions assessment tool, as well as practice exam papers are provided. We have certified experts who will sit down and review any of your concerns to help assist in preparation. The exam is online and the results will be available immediately. You can choose to the do the exam in the classroom or remotely form your home.
After completing this ITIL training course, students will:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organisation to adopt and adapt ITIL service management
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
I HIGHLY recommend ACG for anyone trying to get their ITIL4 foundation certification, I got mine 🙂
The course comes with e-learning capability (I was able to access the online course easily , with great customer service with prompt responses).
The manual served more as reference material while each lesson is explained with great detail. The online course helped me to go over the lessons/slides anytime I needed to review a topic after I left the classroom.
Best investment I made for my ITIL certification! I don't think I would have passed the exam if I did not have this expert guidance. I enjoyed the extra value adds like the exam practice on the champions website. It was well written and delivered, as well as easy for me to understand for a such a difficult topic. I already recommended it to my colleagues 🙂
I like the fact that this book works slide by slide with the free eLearning. I can find the important stuff easily online via searching, plus it's narrated in a language that I can understand! I like how it's not all text, makes it easier to learn. The website support is very fast. Access to the additional content as well as the assessments made it easier to understand. It's clear the trainers have had years of experience in training ITIL.